- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 c shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 small bunch watercress, large stems trimmed
- 1/2 c finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into 1/2” pieces
- Heat 1 Tbsp of the oil in large skillet over medium heat. season chicken with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Cook, turning, until golden brown and cooked through, and 6 minutes on each side. Transfer to cutting board.
- Add shallots and 1 Tbsp of the vinegar to skillet and cook, stirring, until shallots are softened and liquid is almost evaporated about 3 minutes. Transfer to small bowl.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp oil and 1 Tbsp vinegar to shallot mixture Season with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper and whisk to combine.
- Put romaine, watercress, cabbage and mango in a serving bowl. Cut chicken diagonally mixture, toss with dressing, and serve immediately.
Pain Relief -Relax Center provides service: