To prevent Tennis Elbow is easy… Do not overuse your muscle. If you are doing repetitive work of sports, start with light weight and follow instruction.
There are some exercises to strengthen your arm muscles. Remember all the movement has to be slow.
1. Squeeze and Release
- Grip a soft ball in the hand.
- Squeeze and release a soft ball for 2-3 minutes, 3-4 times a day.
2. Wrist Flexion Stretch
- Hold your arm out straight, palm down.
- Use your other hand to hold the back of your this hand.
- Press down so your fingers point to the ground.
- You should feel a light stretch on the top of your forearm. Do not stretch to the point of pain.
3. Wrist Rolls
- Make a fist with your elbow bent at your side
- Make circles with your wrist, 5 in each direction.
- Straighten your elbow and do 5 more circles in this position.
4. Use Myofascial Ball
- Squeeze myofascial ball on your palm, back of the hand and anterior and posterior of shoulders
- Stretch out your elbow and rotate the wrist slowly. Try to make maximum muscle stretch.
- If you interested in this technic, please contact the therapist within our clinic.
We also provide following services