When you have following symptoms, you may have Sciatica.
- Lower back Pain and constant pain.
- Pain radiating from the back into the hip and outer side of the leg.
- Leg Pain which is more common on the inner side of the thigh.
- Weakness, Pain, numbness or difficulty while moving the leg.
- Pain that is worse when sitting.
- Tingling sensation along the thigh and leg
Sciatica is a kind of pain that travels along the path of the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve travels from the lower back through the hips and buttocks and down each leg.
There are many treatments to relieve Sciatica pain. Most common way is to take anti -inflammatory medicines such as Tylenol. Proper exercises and spinal decompression directed and performed by professionals will help release pains temporarily.
Acupuncture and moxibustion is an alternative natural treatment without chemical involved. Studies show that acupuncture can often outperform NSAIDs in treating sciatica, while also resulting in fewer side effects. Most important is to find a licensed acupuncturist to perform diagnosis and provide treatment plan and treatment.